Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

death nail for House of Representatives.
Tough luck there fat nadler...
#Rebuked

Timber! There goes another one.

I have no doubt: "God's gonna get him for that!". Maybe he doesn't know or doesn't believe how this all ends: "GOD WINS"! ❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

And you will not have any place in the house of God, Nadler !

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

I want a relationship as strong as Nadler's belt

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

😳😆🤣

(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Ratb**tard Satanist.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Says the guy that shit his pants on live tv and waddled off stage. Also said that BLM and Antifa riots and looting were a myth.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

of course not. It's run by a bunch of Pedophile demonic treasonous Globalist Swamp Monsters that should all be eradicated with fire.

Nadller...Worms will eat your eyes out as GOD will have said to YOU,
"You were saying"...

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

So Lord.... Nadler says..God has NO Authority in the House of Representatives. Should you remind him on his way home tonight or whenever you see fit,that the Evil blaring from his Soul should ever need your everlasting peace.Please do remind him Dear LORD that he was the one who said GOD has NO Authority in his House! May you have mercy on his soul!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

my mercy is not for those whom turn away or against Gods will..

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

he looks like an imp, doesn't he? yep. an imp. he looks just like one. 😈 and, he just damned himself.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Teri Heer to his Publication

when i see rhetoric like that - it's like - sometimes i DO wonder about the "clone conspiracy" 😏 kiddin' but the thought does cross my mind -

rememeber he DID inform us deplorables that antifa was just a myth 🙃

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

He has no idea the wrath he has cslled down. Lord please hear us we do not support him and spare us from his doom.
amen

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

absolutely !!!

we the believers rebuke his words and he DOES NOT represent US. 🕊

(1) Show this thread

That is what you call a stupid fool !!!

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

what a piece of 💩

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

I'll donate the rope

In response Jimbo Kime to his Publication

i'll slap the horse's ass

(1) Show this thread

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

Pants shitter Nadler…i hope you burn in HELL!

In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication

wow i forgot about that - thx for the memory jog !

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

He is going to find out how very wrong he was once he is executed and standing before the Lord.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

WTHell!!!! YOU are only here on HIS authority asshole!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

"You have no power here"... So similar

WOW!😱

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

i know, right?

these fools think they speak for us, too 🤭

they are burying this country.

(1) Show this thread