Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

We cannot wait to watch the video!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Thats if our heads dont pop first for the wait..
All I know is somebody must have prayed for patience..😉

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I look forward to the televised confessions and tribunals. I think ex[e]cutions should be on PPV, to reduce the risk of kids seeing them, although I'm more than ready to see justice served for treason and crimes against humanity.

MAGA 💯🐸WWG1WGA🐸 💯ARIZONA🌵HIGH DESERT🌵🌴

..and our planet is a disc...😁👍

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🤩🍿🥳

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

Seeing the timeline on everything do we think we are looking at the scripted movie coming to an end before Easter? Then the Chaos starts?

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

I think we are about to see March Madness. If NESARA truly became active Nov. 2, 2020, Trump has 120 days to announce and all goverment (whats left) must stand down and military takes over. New elections using blockchain. So 120 days is up March 2nd or 3rd I believe.

(1) Show this thread

2016 Trump Campaign Volunteer, Patriot and Q follower. MAGA!

Hell Yes!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Primises Made Promises Kept! We The People voted for a fearless leader NOT a Politician! DJT means what he says and says what he means! I am surrounded by SHEEPLE who have practically disowned me. They are convinced I am part of a far right cult that has been brain washed by babbling bully. Praying the truth will shake them out of their slumber! #BuiltTrumpTough#TheBestIsYetToComeIn2021

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

praying the truth comes soon! I'm so tired if being laughed at.

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I am waiting for those video's to see Justice Served.