I don't think any of us have any idea or are truly ready for what is coming.....but we are better equipped than the masses.

We are the rock.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I have heard this called by many a rebirth of America. I know a thing about birthing. Four times. You prepare yourself for the most immense pain. You take all the stories you are told about it and multiply it times 100. Then when it happens, it's not so bad. And in the end? You get the biggest dose of PURE LOVE that just never seems to end.
That's how I've decided to look at this. Prepare, Accept and Love.
Love conquers all. Love will heal all. We came here for this.🙏❤️
#GodWins

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Exactly! Word for word!💚💜💙

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Im ready. Whatever comes.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Feeling the same way, but I feel more prepared than I ever would have been 10 years ago, but now, knowing what we know, I'm sooooo freakin ready for whatever comes!!!#GodWins#keeplaughing#theyhatehappy#theylose

I will say Im ready because I have heard and seen some things, and some things after reading that only my imagination can conceive. Hiwever only God knows the worst of it and Im not sure any of us are truly ready for that.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Well said! Whatever happens, we will do our very best to be of service. 🙏❤️🙏