Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

In response Made In America to her Publication

I do NOT!!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

praying for all victims..#GodWins, #SaveOurChildren

...if it were up to me and my friends we would have started the shooting 3 years ago. That wouldn't have been silent. We still want a civil war but we are all with Q and DJT and we trust the plan.

Remeber Romans 12:9
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Immediate execution for rapist and friends-no second response-bang

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

God bless these innocent children.

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

BOILS My Blood !!!! 😑😑😑I was a nurse 30 years total 4 as a CNA , 26 as a RN and i have been involved with many organizations, folks can look at photos, videos etc but it will NEVER Justify seeing it up close and personal of what these babies go through, i have balled my eyes out but let me tell you this , i will NEVER STOP doing what i do GOD guides me daily and the anger gives me more strength to keep going and doing what i do!!! Thank you for sharing we need millions to post these everywhere to open peoples damn eyes that are still sleeping or think its a conspiracy, if someone said that to my face i swear i would drag their ass with me and let them see for themselves its VERY REAL !!!

8th Generation AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUSπŸ™πŸŒΉAfghan Hounds! WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Whispering Pine to her Publication

Pediatric Nurse 30 years. I too have seen much!πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ™
It's Time to Wake The Stilll Asleep!

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

In response Whispering Pine to her Publication

stand right there with you. CNA for 3 years and RN for 27 years total 31 yrs. may God bless and help all caring for these children and may he bless the children in their health and their furure health.

(4) Show this thread

Makes me wanna get BRINGOLOUS on them FUKN DUTTY STINK'N DEMONS...Lord God Have MercyπŸ™

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

This one picture burns me to my soul. I PRAY THE ANIMAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BURNS FOR ALL ETERNITY IN THE FIRES OF HELL - A F T E R
HE WAS CUT INTO SMALL PIECES- AND STILL TOO EASY

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Immediate Castrate execute bury at sea

(1) Show this thread

It never gets easier to see, just stokes the fire of anger and determination everytime.

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

already chose a side. just haven't ran across one of these demons...yet

Above All Else, Righteousness!

what if most of us are dead by then . these monsters will get out because no one can guard them
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=51461

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

This is horrible!!! I have seen these photos before and tear come down, my brain gets inflamed, I cannot really describe the whole feelings...It is horrible, despicable...
I am on social media 4-5-6 hours every day and I discover more of what the criminal cabal have been planing for us, for humanity and I get really mad when I go out and see no sign of people being upset, they are wearing the masks as if they like it... I am 71 and I am the only one not wearing a mask. They even try to avoid me, the cashier, people on the isle....God, how could they be so blind, so deaf, haven't they learned the truth in one year, didn't they do any researched, nobody told them any truth, any other version that the lie they continue to perpetuate???

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ˜’πŸ’”....😑🀬#NCSWIC#GodWins

(5) Show this thread