How do i use this site? where is everybody?

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Aimee Harrison to his Publication

what do you meed help with ?❤️🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

explore will take you to feed to find and see publications

bottom left here will open up you bar

Just trying to figure out where i go to search for people and how to post, upload photos, etc. It took me five minutes to figure out how to reply to you lol. I'm so not tech savy lol.

you can also hit the plus sign in the middle in the bottom to post , it is ok I felt the same way when I came over :) god bless you if you need anymore help I will try and do this you are welcome to whom I am follwoing to follow to help you get back to adding patriots but I have started over myself as most of us have here however don't feel discouraged for we are all in this together

when you hit explore when hottimg the icon on bottom far left you should see a bar at top this is how you find people by names ❤️🇺🇸💯

(3) Show this thread