Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana sure hopes so, our people need some earthing, but mostly WE NEED OUR PRESIDENT BACK IN THE COCKPIT!

In more ways than one....The light will shine through the darkness!!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

in SC. got my first 2021 mosquito bite yesterday, followed today by three more. hope none of them have any bill gates diseases.

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

Don't worry as Bill Gates probably has a vaccine for that too. 😂

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Mosquitos are out here in Florida. And it's going to be 90* on Sunday and Monday 😎

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Daffodils and crocuses are blooming... Spring is in the air in Alabama.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Saw a robin in Iowa today. 😉

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Its already spring here in West Central, GA... Saw my first Wasp. 😎🇺🇸

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

blue sky s and sunshine, but camp zorro new mexico's la ducha gruesome renewing lockdowns with some chatter about mandatory vax for certain responders or loose their jobs. is this DUMB clearing or is this still the darkside? we still have hounds at the southern gates. bless you all.

(1) Show this thread

Did they put away the snow making machines for the season? I have a gut feeling you're right.

maybe, or maybe this is another flynn gw 30 day misdirection. until the EBS goes off all of this is nonsense

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🌞🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Awesome

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Upgrade?

(2) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello 🎶

It's going to be so beautiful💛

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

If it's anything like what I experienced as a God illumination last summer, it was like being in the garden of Eden.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

God Bless You.

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

We are all so ready for Winter to be over!
It is time to Move On!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

HPW = 47, 11, and 1111. Hiya patriots. Winter is over soon = bill and melinda gates foundation.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Funny about a dog directing sheep - I always think the msm has more in common with this...

https://youtu.be/CDsIlAXWORw

(1) Show this thread

Hi Doq. So ready for it to be over!

Dad approves this message

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Its dad! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

hell it's still in the 30's and 40's here in Maryland,,I swear I wanna live in FL where our President lives. I hate Maryland.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Visit in the summertime first. There are in between states, weather-wise. It's just intensely hot n humid in summer. I live in similar weather to FL that I didn't grow up in, but it's nothing like Florida! Ugh! Good things are coming anywhere you live!

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

HiYa👋

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

It's 56°F right now and the high today was 79°F. The Pollen Count was 10.7 (Gasp)
Tomorrow's High 79°F, Pollen Count 11.1 (double Gasp) headed for 11.4 by Sunday (triple Gasp). You win some - you sneeze through some.

Mar 20th cant come quick enough.

Oh, it also happens to be Barron Trump's birthday. Surprises in store for us that day?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

what's on March 20th?

(1) Show this thread

is that Bidens long dark winter?

Spring has sprung@doqholliday

Sun rays shining bright and strong the past few days in#Michigan

#darktolight#wwg1wga

I was just thinking of you! Hope you and yours are well 🇺🇸

7:06 > [13] [them]