I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?

In response John Anon to his Publication

You need to change your name from John Anon to John Shitbag.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nobody promised you anything. You were invited to be a witness...to see intel. As we learned we got ready to hear the un-hearable. We're here to comfort others and help when it comes time. Many are already helping. Some of us are ready. Some of us never will be.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Man March 4th is right around the corner. It would be a miracle if Trump gets inaugurated to keep the historic events aligned.

If he does not get inaugurated by then, its going to be extremely tough to believe or cope after that. There's gotta be a way that Trump can be President by then while destorying all the deep state, msm, hollywood, and save as many children as possible. The time is now. How can the country accept a fake president running the show from now til when (unknown)? The ppl who are not aware of any of this is suffering every day worried about their jobs, bank accounts, bills, rent...Its so great to know that Biden is not real, but how much longer can this show continue with a fake president? This is not a game anymore.

Only people mentioned by @Madden04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Madden Smith, click on at the bottom under it