What do you think Satan is going to play fair? Really? REALLY? Let me give you an example of how Satan plays. He's not gonna come after you. Satan is going to come after your child or someone you love and he's going to hold a knife to their throat.He's going to ask you to give him your soul or do what he asks to save your child or that person you love. So then you have to choose. Do you choose to give him your soul and save your child? Or do you choose to give your child or loved one back to God and fight? This is how Satan rolls! This is also how some have become trapped. Satan never plays fair. Remember that if he ever comes after you, it could not have been easy watching his son,Jesus suffer on that cross. Remember forgiveness for some that were trapped and made the wrong choices. What would you have done?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You can not save your children they must save themselves. it is your job to lead them to the lord, so they may make the right choice when the time comes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tracy Conner to her Publication

This is true and Nana agrees with you, but not the point Nana was making here. I was not talking about them children making choices.

(1) Show this thread

C S LEWIS was my wake up . Read The Screwtape Files, fixed my relationship with my mom that had been a difficult one for many years. And really for no reason. the devil is definitely in the details. God will win if you let Him

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

I will have to check them out for sure thx for sharing

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

Yes! love CS Lewis. Screwtape is truly essential reading. The Great Divorce blew my mind.

(2) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Forgiveness is the key to the healing of the planet.

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

😘😇🙏

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

I cannot forgive the satanic, demonic pedophiles who have tortured and killed our babies our children worldwide.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Satan has no power, other than the power to lie. He has been stripped of all power. What he wants is your worship. Should you encounter him, tell him, "You shall worship the Lord God and Him only! He will then flee from you!

In response TiburonX ... to his Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

satan expends very little energy to get man to run with it