The strongest weapon in the United States is a Patriotic American🇺🇸

.@EzraACohen Retweet

BPIDBPH 57↔️75
TS

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I actually think Cohen Watnik is Q.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

This clearly illustrates 45 will NOT be inagurated on March 4th. It can’t possibly be that different in 1 week.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Can somebody ask (@newbeginnings164) why they blocked me from seeing their comments? I see his/her comments ALL the time & not sure what I did? 😥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts