So, about those sheep, I am still 1 of a very few who are running errands maskless. I seriously thought more people, even awake people would be leaving the mask behind. I am now seeing people at the grocery store wearing double masks. WTF...I live in a very RED state - Kansas. Come on people! I am so disappointed, grow a spine.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I just tell them ....

Concerned citizen. If that's not enough, I'm an avid Q poster and banned from twitter and facebook. Looking for a new home.

i haven't, nor will i wear one

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I see a lot of double masking here too, like that's a new fashion.

Here to stand for what's right

i refuse to wear one

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

I believe you when you ask people to think for themselves and dare to go without a mask.
there are those, however, who may really be afraid to catch the virus- nothing to do with not having a spine- those who are elderly or have weak immune systems, or Cancer or Lymphoma, like my young cousin.
Give them a break for the decisions that THEY make for themselves and kudos to you for being brave enough & leading the way.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I have turned this shared experience into a game. I hesistate to say game because I think of it more as a battle for my fellow patriots soul.
When I'm anywhere, and I'm the lone maskless person, I smile BIG, I make eye contact, I say Hi, how are you today...I do my very best to remind those around me of what life should be and what a face should show. I know this is working for me, because there's always someone who I notice will remove their mask or even ask me If they should. We must be the example for others till they find the strength within themselves, for themselves. Love is contagious. SHINE BRIGHT my friend!❤️

I love Jesus, my country, President Trump, Patriots, and Q. I am a lightworker. Redpilled since 2001. Survived Gulf oil spill of 2010

I do everything without a mask.
I went to a resturant the other day without
a mask. Not one person said anything to me.

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Everyone is wearing one in Alberta, I do not. No one usually says a thing other than the staff at the door

I also am from Kansas and also thought masks would be disappearing by now. When I go out I only see one or two in a store. Comrade kelly is so happy.