Only people mentioned by @CARIZZER in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Robert Einglett to his Publication

Welcome!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

welcome♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊

ROBERTS IN THE HOUSE❗️Welcome👍🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Im fairly new also. i like it here. Got kicked off twitter. absolutely i dont know why. Good grief, how much damage could i even do with 150 followers.

In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication

I had less than 200 esp after the purge and I'm out too.

(1) Show this thread

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

Aloha

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Welcome.

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Happy you're here Robert, welcome!! 🙂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Welcome you will love it here! Mostly all Patriots!
Use for comfy home base and wakey wakey from other sites.