I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?

In response John Anon to his Publication

You need to change your name from John Anon to John Shitbag.

Only people mentioned by @WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

K everyone needs to take a time out, have some warm apple pie/vanilla ice cream. IF you are lactose, then apple pie is still delicious by itself. Yum 😋

I see lots off ppl getting anxious and tense. I think thats a good sign, because this all sounds like its gonna come to the finale! Which will be mighty epic!