2 More Children Saved, A HUGE Thank You To The LEO Out There Making These Stories Happen!

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/houston-heres/

Only people mentioned by @RobCombs in this post can reply

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

This is so awsome every child saved is a GIFT!! Thank you so much for sharing this gift its beautful for these childrens lives to be saved!

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

This is so awsome every child saved is a GIFT!! Thank you so much for sharing this gift its beautful for these childrens lives to be saved!

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

You'd think that KHOU, KRTK,, AND KPRC would have been all over this to get the good word out. Since NONE of the locals - online, print, TV, or radio and NONE of the community sources are covering this...and no one in the Constable office or HPD we aware of this - I'm inclined to think there's a problem here. I love the idea that bond would be set at $7M but.... according to the court standards, it would have been under $500K.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts