I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

Sad that there are still so many that need to be spoon fed every detail........Not sure if it's because they are just lazy, or don't know how to use a search?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

A Nena concerned about the children πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦. Wife to retired submariner βš“. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Both.

In response Nena Pam to her Publication

We gotta remembert though, that when we start telling people to search, it doesnt just stop there. We gotta explain reputable sources, how google limits stuff, what search engines to use...its not just simply telling people to "search". Theres a method that should be employed or the results wont be trustworthy. Just a thought, as I stumble through this process for myself. 9/11 was my wake up call. Back then, all I knew to look to was Alex Jones and Rush. My eyes were definitely opened and now here we are. Ive learned much since then, but Im continually shocked by how much is out there.

(1) Show this thread