❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

Mel Gibson's new movie trailer
Based on true story
Rescuing Children

https://www.soundoffreedommovie.com

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

I'm not sure if Mel G was involved with the production of this movie but I do know it's the Tim Ballard (Project Underground Railroad) story. Incredible work and I can't wait for its release 👏👏❤️

Found out it's not Mel Gibson after posting, so sorry for the incorrect information.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichelleCarter in this post can reply

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

No problem. Easy done. You have however helped to highlight the Plight of millions of children and families globally and the good work Proj. Underground Railroad do. So we'll done you 👏👏

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Thank you! ❤️
That is why I didn't delete the post, I felt it was doing good and sharing truth about children being trafficked.

(1) Show this thread