Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Abuse is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! Hundreds of thousands of children are literally savaged each year (yes, year) to supply the food chain for creatures untold!

Consider for one moment this being your child, grandchild, family member or a child of anyone you know. Would you not scream from the highest mountain and fight with all your might to save them???

United, our voices are louder than thunder and that moment is NOW!!!

#UniteForTheChildren

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eithwen in this post can reply

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

He does, I read it in HIS book! Please Pray foe the Children and their rescuers!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

smh, God gave me fat fingers.... *Please Pray for the Children and their Rescuers 👍

(1) Show this thread