Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
·
40m
I SHARE THIS WITH ALL ...... YA ALL

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

More true than most realize!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am so glad to be alive. As painful as it has been for many. These times 2020-2021 will be never forgotten. New Beginnings coming our way. My neighbor got her second vaccine. She said I knew you wouldnt be happy. OO lord these are good hard working people. I hope she is spared from side effects. She and her husband worked in the hospital, brain controlled. boohoo. Its difficult being SMARTER than the average Democrat😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😅✌️💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nana is really hoping that the med beds can fix it

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love it! This is magnificent

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Amen we pray daily that the Lord's angels camp about our brave service members all over the world.

...💌thankyou. great post!
❤jack@willwakeu

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL 😇 THANK YOU! 🙏🏻