βœ¨πŸŒŠπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŠβœ¨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I am needing this today. Thank you! we knew this was in Canada, but to see it, it hurtsπŸ₯² So much darkness here now. We will need to shake it off through procees and be prepared to support, because Canadians need to know this so it never happens again.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Amen, sister! ❀️❀️❀️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

"He Rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me... He gives His king great Victories; He shows unfailingly kindness to His Anointed, to David and his DESCENDANTS (US) FOREVER." 2 Samuel 22:18, 51 πŸ’™

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™βœοΈ Wow, I just posted this same exact not knowing that You had posted this too βœοΈπŸ™ I πŸ’– You Beautiful Sweetness πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™ God Bless You

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Like minds and spirits! Awesome! πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

✨GOD FEARING PATRIOT✨FAMILY IS EVERYTHING GODβ€’FAMILYβ€’COUNTRYβ€’PATRIOTSβ€’DIGITAL SOLDIERSβ€’WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

✨Beautiful Patriot, you are such a beautiful ray of light in these timesβœ¨β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

In response So Cal Lady Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for saying that, it is very kind of you! God Bless you and glad to see a fellow So Cal Patriot!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

❀️❀️Love You My Child Of God❀️❀️

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ•Šβœ¨

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

Needed this ,Thankyou!πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

You're welcome! God Bless you πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Southern until the day I die

He literally plucked me out of deep water as a child

Mother of 3πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ17πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

❀️ this!! πŸ™

This is a direct reference to God's creation of the firmament

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

AMEN thanQ for sharing πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ As we share we are reaching down and lifting so many. I am so proud god placed us all together now. I love you so very much, just as you are, forever. Keep fishing, love. πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Awww thank you! I appreciate your kindness! I am so grateful too and sending ya love & light πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ™β™₯️🌟

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ God Bless You

(1) Show this thread