THANKS GHOST 💥. BEEN SAID MANY TIMES ABOUT “ BITCOIN “ JUST A MONEY LAUNDERING TOOL FOR DEEP STATE & CHILD TRAFFICING !!!
GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN 💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

TO THE IDIOT LAST NIGHT WHO SAID I WAS A
( LARP ). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY MILITARY CONTACTS TO PROVE TO FUCKING ANYBODY WHAT I TALK ABOUT !!!! YES LIKE I SAID !!!
CHINESE TROOPS ARE IN DC TUNNELS RIGHT NOW !!!! WE HAVE TUNNEL “ SNAKES “ IN THERE NOW GETTING THEM OUT !!!!
& THANKS TO ALL THE DUMBASS DEMS WHO VOTED FOR “ BASEMENT BOY “ THEY ARE HERE ON OUR SOIL !!!!!!!!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Seen this!! 👀

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

JUST PROVES MY POINT !

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have never been comfortable with a currency that is "collectively set/agreed-upon cause it never takes long for someone or some group to take control of the setting the price part...every time. real solid precious material backed money only if not real metal coinage...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Central banks hate bitcoin. Yellen hates Bitcoin. Only 1 to 4% of Bitcoin has historically been criminal activity, yet as I recall Yellen stated its primary use was criminal. Wayfair cabinets were priced in USD. I think this bears deeper thought because it's very rare that DJT opposes something that represents freedom, while at the same time agreeing with the deep state and central banks.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

ARE YOU A BITCOIN OWNER ?

(1) Show this thread

You circles the wrong word..... "Unregulated" is the key....

In response General Khaos to his Publication

BOTH SHOULD HAVE BEEN !!

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Yeah, I think you're right, that unregulated is the key. It implies that regulated crypto might be something DJT would be a fan of.

(2) Show this thread

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ( I AM STUPID ) 🤣