Its Spiritual Warfare!
Its Good vs evil!
Its Pure Souls of the light, Vs Souless Beings of the Dark!#darktolight
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

politics is dead

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

That is SO TRUE!! Hadn't really analyzed my current state re whole political scene until your meme crystalized it for me!

It's not about Politics, it's about Patriotism!

#wwg1wga!

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Today has been particularly difficult 4 me. Prayed 3x's
so far... still battling depression. Usually a chipper nut.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

It happens to us all. Some days are just blah and off. I try to leave my husband kisses in his pocket for when he needs them. I'll send you some giggles. You can have as many as you want or need 😁😁😁

I know that sounds stupid but hopefully a smile cracked.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Go somewhere apart and picture our REAL home. Sit on the steps at the foot of Jesus' throne. Look up at Him, close your eyes and feel His love and peace flowing into you and through you. Stand, go up to Him and let Him put His arms around you, because He will. Put your head on His shoulder and feel the security only He can give wrapped around you. He knows you, all of who you are, and He loves you with a depth of love we can't comprehend. Let go and let Him guide you into His joy. God is Love, be at peace in that reality.

#JesusisLord

(2) Show this thread

It has never been politics. Ever. You are correct.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

-Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
#darktolight#FightBack#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread