DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Persons have claimed to have found the silicon nanowires in the test swab tips. They may already be putting the chip deep into people sinuses, near their third eye, behind the forehead- Mark of the Beast. The same way they have been trying to "shut us down" unless we comply, we far outnumber and need to collectively start to shut their shit down because We The People- the consumer; run the show, always have, always will. Our power is in where we spend the dollar. If there was no television, Covid wouldn't even exist. Tell everyone you know to stop watching the mind programming box. Follow with stopping all idol worship related to Professional sports and Hollywood movie programming. Everyone needs more time in nature, bonding with friends and family in person, and remembering how to build, construct, and create things. Start hobbies, learn and play music. We are intelligent Creative beings loaded with the powerful force of Universal Love. What are we doing bending over for this crap?

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I agree completely. if only they would listen. they wont though, they must be shown. praying for my very stubborn blind siblings.

In response KatiaQ Seventeen to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread