Only people mentioned by @primo59714 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication

Thank you for posting that photo of our brave women veterans!

Yes, it gave me tears....

but they were NOT tears of sadness.

They were TEARS of JOY because that's what each of them is going to feel soon when they have access to the MedBeds!

No more prostheses for these ladies; they will regenerate their own limbs!

God is SO GOOD!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Now were talking about healing

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Who knows what awaits! All I know is I'm thankful to God to be alive in these days. What lies ahead of us will be dimension changing.

Look at animals in nature that can regenerate - take for example a lizzard which can regrow its tail. One of many examples - what an exciting time to be alive.

All of the thousands of generations of people and their lives, as they wrote and continued on history, have led us to this point today where we will be alive to see something amazing and divine happen... incredible.

Glory to God in the highest!

(2) Show this thread

❤️🌹🌷Brave, beautiful ladies!

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

you ladies are amazing! Thank you so very much for your service! America loves you❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯✝️❤️🙏🇺🇸

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Sending many Blessings & Respect, Gratitude & Love to All

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Beautiful inside and out!!! God Bless those women and all our military for fighting for our freedom keeping us safe. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Med Beds are coming in June.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Love and support all vets !!!

Thank God for these brave ladies. MedBed technology awaits.

Brave beautiful VETS - you deserve MEDBEDS!

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

I heard they med beds that grow back limps

(1) Show this thread

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Vets should get the med beds first. Lets get them in there stat.

I cant wait till the med beds get here! They will help these young women so much!

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

We will never forget. I respect and honor each one of them every single day.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Definitely - Love and Respect for the Heroes❤️❤️❤️

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

So much respect!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/SALUTE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Now that is an incredibly powerful photo. Immense respect!