Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response News Corner to his Publication

Ugh. I was allowed to shop in Sprouts amongst other patrons today but not able to check out if I didn't put on a mask. I briefly mentioned The Constitution and Bill of Rights. Friendly. I added the clerk might want to brush up on a few of those things but of course directed to the manager. No need. I saw all I needed to see and say. I won't return. And as I left the parking lot a police officer pulled out behind me. Odd. Coincidence? Maybe. Who knows. It gave me a sick feeling. The gut kind. This crap needs to end.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

How about a list of information and papers showing the effects of masks and the improbable nature of Covid? I'm looking for people to critique what sources and information i've found as well so that I do not spread ACTUAL misinformation. You can find my list on my profile and I'm still working to improve it

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nathaniel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nathaniel bass, click on at the bottom under it