Major Patriot
Major Patriot
@MajorPatriot
2h
·
·
What if the reason we don't know the identity of this Capitol Police Officer who allegedly shot Ashley Babbitt is because he isn't a Capitol Police Officer?

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Maybe cause she is not dead. it was a false flag. Plenty of clues that she was a crisis actor and is not dead at all.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

there is a slowed down video of the shooting. it was definitely an arm with a suit on. look for it. i seen it on youtube but not sure its still there

I saw this post over on GAB. The comments ranged from nobody in law enforcement holds a gun like that to it was one of Pence's security detail.

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

The 20 minutes of the shooting of her of what I saw, she wasn't even dead. She is an actor?