Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I'm hoping that anyone found guilty for crimes against humanity are not given any type of deal. Should be automatic death sentence.

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

Has anyone tried the Ellen Degeneres bitchute video mentioned? https://www.bitchute.com/video/i4orXgSE4kfp/

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

In response Jennifer Frazier to her Publication

I just did...still says 404 file not found...NVMND...lol

(1) Show this thread

belle video 🤓la musique est parfaite

any way of proof that Kylie is house arrest ?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

not that I have seen personally. The list is months old so some of these people may be playing a part in the movie to reduce their sentences. Catch and release if you will

(1) Show this thread

great work anon. thanks

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thank you for producing the video! I saw an ad a few weeks ago for an interview with George Clooney on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Clooney looked...different, like CGI. 🤔

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nice work! Yes, the music is awesome! Bless you and thank you!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

The first piece is titled "Redemption" which ironically all they have left is to beg forgiveness of the Lord. The second piece is appropriately titled "End of Life"

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

VERY nicely done! Music is perfect! Thank you!

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

you are most welcome and.....

(1) Show this thread