Interesting screenshot from the livecam tonight. Exit stage popped up. Like a movie theater.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Okay, now we need a Snagglepuss meme!!🤣🤣🤣

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

I used to love snagglepuss...till I made the mistake of playing with my GD and calling her my little snagglepuss when she was showing me her missing teeth. OMG...you would think a grandma could reference a fav cartoon character...but NOOOOOO. I got accused of calling her names. My DIL is extremely WOKE leftist. It's been hell. Can't pray. Can teach right and wrong bible stories. Can't joke around. Can't tell the kid to stop doing something. I tried to explain the reference and show clips of the cartoon...but I was an EVIL Christian that my DIL says...she was taught to NEVER trust. WTF?? I'm thinking of accusing her of being hurtful to cat feelings for calling her cat a pussywoosy.

(1) Show this thread
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

i think that'd be stage left, no?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Delford Hesener to his Publication

You are probably right! LOL

(1) Show this thread