Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I can say that I caught Flu B 5 years ago. It literally felt like I was coughing up glass. and felt like I was on the edge of death. I hadnt felt that low and miserable since I caught Mono as a teen.
Good thing is tho, I havent smoked a cigarette in 5 years either.

The very same thing happened to me...and lost sense of taste and smell. I was a smoker at the time but the experience was my impetus to quit. Havent had a cig since...silver linings?

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it