I can definitely feel these mass arrests coming... It be glorious for them to arrest every one of those traitors right there in broad daylight and live on Television for everyone to see tomorrow... We all know Biden is a Traitor and so many others too. Military is the only way and soon the power will be shifted to them to do what needs to be done... To drain that swamp! We are almost there... Soon we will be living in a whole new world!!!#wwg1wga πŸ™πŸΌ Pray for our President and his family & pray for our country & planet!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

why tomorrow??? it needs to happen TODAY

Tomorrow? How about today? Not one of night of sleep in the White House for the pedo traitor who was not elected by we the people.

Tomorrow? How about today? Not one of night of sleep in the White House for the pedo traitor who was not elected by we the people.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing πŸ’œ

Today felt very long ..praying πŸ™

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Any and pray for our military. They are there to protect the capital from a Chinese attack assisted by those behind the coup!

Praying for all qho are involved in the greatest story ever to be told, i pray Gods best angels gaurd our President an family though the most heroic movement ❀ πŸ™!! For God Family an country!! love everyone of you soooooo much!!!

1st awoke 2013 by exploring natural alternatives 2 rampant toxins, God brought me here, He's in controlπŸ™Œ SMC69πŸ’”20RIPBB πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²NCSWICπŸ‘ŠWWG1WGA

that's what I'm hoping for, all their base will be watching πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ˜…πŸ»