Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Every single reprobate...

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

When I think about what these children have been exposed to, my fury is unbounded... The release of this information can't happen soon enough! I don't want them to even think they have the right to walk down our streets!!!

(1) Show this thread

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

I....CAN'T.....WAIT.....!

Any time (NOW) would be great.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In my area... actually my old development they are investigating the sexual abuse of a 3 year old girl. 😢 so sad PA philly sub burbs! 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

cool 😎putaîn

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

And every single one of these creepy fucks hated Trump. Gee, wonder why.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

i see you have Cliff Richard on your composite image. Has there been a new development? Last I heard the BBC had to pay him £2m of our money for suggesting he might not be clean. Has he agreed to pay it back? I could do with a refund on my licence fee.