Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

yes, at that moment the devil knew he was on the clock for distruction and had to make a plan to destroy as many lives as he could during his rein of terror..and capture as many souls as possible for his kingdom

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Yesterday Dan Scavino posted and when I added up all the timestamp and date numbers it came out to 29. I posted Q Drop 29 in the comments section and now tonight I add up the timestamp and date for Kayleigh's tweet and it comes out to 29 as well. Two posts from different people giving the same comm? I don't believe in coincidences....

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Always believed CIA was running NK as an experiment on the people

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

AMIEN!!!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

LOVE Kayleigh McEnany and the faithful patriots! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

🙏✝️#GodWins❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

This lady is PERFECT ! I miss her !

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

Trump is Jesus♥️♥️♥️🙏

praise be to Jesus!

Not sure who that is, but I like the tweet 😍

time stamp: 8 + 4 + 5 = 17

ultimate and eternal? seems to me lucifer is anything but defeated. come to the south side of chicago.