A year into the insanity and we're still at this level of criminality? What's it going to take? I hope he sues the f*ck out them.

Only people mentioned by @MJWilliams in this post can reply

I’m a Canadian Patriot who loves God, Trump and the alliance that are fighting for the freedom of the world! God wins hands down! 💥🍿❤️🍿💥

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

This makes me sick... what the hell has our world come too 🤬

I can't even finish watching this! Such bullshit! I CAN'T WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO BE WOKEN THE FUCK UP about this lie that they have bought into!!! How STUPID are they going to feel???? I hope they cry their eyes out! I hope......I can't be that mean.

I follow back. GOD 1st and all else in life falls into alignment. Read Psalms 91 everyday. Its supernatural.

What store is this occuring in?

In response Ghost Slayer to her Publication

Grabbed it from Tommy Robinson's Telegram channel.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

This is so awful! First, he may have autoimmune or respiratory illness as the reason why he's not wearing a mask. Second, it doesn't make sense if this virus were so contageous, why would they get that close to him if they feared he were a virus risk? They could have asked him to leave. They have no right to do this. They told him if he could talk he could breathe- well maybe he couldn't tally the other time.