A high school band concert. Children do not deserve to be treated this way.... STOP the fear mongering

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

S.M.F.H.

that my dear Patriots is insanity, INDEED!!!

Our education system is overflowing with libtards. The whole enterprise needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt correctly. Blame our universities. They are a libtard breeding ground.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

What is so sad is the kids are dumb enough to do it

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Compliant is what i am thinking of..... I blame the adults and the fear based propaganda shoved down thier throat.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH TO SEE THIS

(1) Show this thread