JFK was presented with a pair of lanterns, replicas of the ones that hung in the Old North Church of Boston on the night of Paul Revere's ride...ya don't say?! :)

https://twitter.com/JFKLibrary/status/1364944686083960833?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Very cool

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i remember the drop

Please Share.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Wow!

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Whoa!!!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

More like

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

There is a Q drop with these lanterns....

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
3987 > 12:15 > 11/7 > 18

April 18 delta, Easter Monday 2022

(1) Show this thread

That's way cool thanks!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

JFK's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, giving GHWB this award, a lantern of light..”shattering the CIA into a 1000 points of lights”. GHWB was CIA at time of JFK SR giving 1000 points of light speech..JFK SR assassinated after that speech. GHWB orchestrated assassination on JFK.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Jack should have leaned in an said, "I know what you did, we know everything!" Then see the ole farts face at the very moment!! JFK,SR is so Proud of all his Family standing behind him!!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

An oldie but a goodie.#JFKGrandkids#timber#remix

The Kennedy Grandkids' Timber Remix - YouTube

Here's my extended remix of the Kennedy Grandchildren who took it on their own to celebrate something [BIG] with a group version of "Timber" aka GHWB. Maybe ...

(4) Show this thread

"Please don't make the super-suit green... or animated!"

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The opening picture on every night of the 2020 RNC Convention, showed the 2 lanterns!!

my first apartment after college was on Unity Street in Boston's North End (Rose Kennedy's birthplace btw).

unity street is on the backside of the old north church.

my bedroom wall was basically against the back wall of the church

every sunday those organs got going pretty early for a hungover kid right out college but i loved it !!

what a wonderful place to live back then and now to be surrounded by so many patriots !!

WWG1WGA !!!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Thanks Kim, I love this❣️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I remember the que post with the two lanterns;)

😎🍿

Here are some pics I took at a wedding at the Old North Church in September.

tomorrow (Feb 26) is also Chinese Latern Festival. 👀 I happened to look at the chinese lunar calendar to see if any dates were of importance coming up and happened to stumble upon this info.

In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication

which celebrates Spring coming along with peace, hope, family gathering, and lighting up the dark with LIGHT! maybe nothing, maybe something.

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication

It's also Purim tomorrow. Purim starts today at sunset and runs through tomorrow.

(2) Show this thread

FASC1NAT1NG!

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

Oooh feel good vibes right there!! Connecting the dots or shall I say picking up the bread crumbs!! I cant wait to see the whole picture someday soon!!🙏🏻❤️

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

1, if by land, and 2, if by Sea...Start riding Midnight Riders!!!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Q dropped#3987 10 months and 7 days ago.

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

love when anything equals 17 😏

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

❤️I thought of this exact drop when I saw the photo!

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Now I know why I am so drawn to this picture...thanks Kim : )

Brilliant ,, Love and Light .