"Trump-nominated Justices Amy Coney Barrett & Kavanaugh sided with the liberal justices."

I'm confused, Large Q accounts convinced us ACB was the key & good? Now I'm hearing we need to find out if her adopted children are victims of trafficking?
Who all pooped the bed on that one?

Just another reminder to, "Be careful who you follow".
Bandwagon opinions have proven time & time again that no one really knows what's going on.
Rocket scientists aren't in this movement cuz they're too busy to find it. Guess what you're left with? Us average citizens trying to figure shit out.

"Powell posted saying “irrefutable proof is coming soon.” Powell told her supporters she will not let the fraud stand!"
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/irrefutable-proof-coming-soon-not-done-sidney-powell-responds-supreme-court-decision-ignore-election-fraud/?s=09

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

They are contracted to the Corporation US... Not us! This is what Trump is trying to get you to understand! Why he's letting it play out...McConnell quickly pushed her through. Trump knew she was compromised. Do you now understand why the left came at her about the children? It wasn't because they were black... It's because she got them the same way justice Roberts got his! Haitian Children are the most trafficked children in the world... They were reminding her that she Really belonged to them through blackmail! Trump knew!

I hear that their families were threatening. Not saying this is justified. Just saying

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Have you considered why they might have voted the way they did? They know Roberts is compromised. They know it would be a biased decision, any way they looked at it. They are also well aware that civil courts would ties these cases up for years, if not decades. By refusing the cases, this will cause them to be accepted under Military Tribunal. Its brilliant. Think LOGICALLY, not emotionally.
"What makes a great movie? Great actors." ~ Q

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Exactly what i was thinking too.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Had to be this way. Have a hard time with Trump picking a compromised supreme court justice.who trafficks children but then again he did pick Pence.

(2) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Could possibly our justices been compromised or threatened in any way.. ?? I would think the quicker they decide the quicker the military can jump in and intervene.. right?? Weve been told that "military is the only way".. Let's see how this plays out. Hopefully soon.. most of us can't take much more of this 💩