Of course I always want to give a Kennedy the benefit of the doubt but I can't help but find the linking to the UN worrisome unless there are comms here that I am simply missing.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm not seeing a Kennedy link to this unless...

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

There is no global warming!What there is is a lot of liars and control freak that are of a mad scientist mind set. No real science involved.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Former United Nations Employee Charged With Making False Statements To Cover Up Sexual Assaults

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/former-united-nations-employee-charged-making-false-statements-cover-sexual-assaults

Q got UN LARPing, too?☺️🙏✨