or go into slavery.
They intended to capture America
& to enslave it
& to destroy it
so they could have their Global Order —
BUT WE’RE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK.
We’ve got em
& they’re going to pay the price
they’re going to suffer the consequences of their actions.
This is like Purim/Purge Day: Reversals, boomerang.
In the original Bible story of the Purim, when the Purim day came
that was the day Haman died.
I’m telling you
HAMAN’S GONNA HANG
& ALL OF HIS 10 KIDS ARE GONNA GET WIPED OUT
& ALL THOSE THAT TOOK SIDES WITH HIM ARE GONNA GET WIPED OUT.
This is
THAT
moment.”

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

jsyk I posted this 8 months ago! 😹🙏💪

But Esther rocks & you bet
EVERYTHING is being flipped back to God 💞🕊️

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

We are all Esthers...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

PRAISE GOD!❤🙏🇺🇸

For months I've been researching the Esther prophecy from Kim Clement.
#QuestionEverything has led me to believe that this is Esther.
People constantly attack her because they are uncapable of asking questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBC-FGLmbfY

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Ester is one of my all time fav bible stories.

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Since Purim was the 25th and 26th of this month, any interesting news?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A HALLELUYAH DAY TO REMEMBER! THANK Q TO ALL OF YOU.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Haman was a royal Amalekite, which would explain why he harbored such great hatred for the Jews, because YHWH GOD had decreed the eventual extermination of the Amalekites. Exodus 17:14-16
Haman had not merely wanted the enslavement of the Jews, he wanted their EXTERMINATION. Esther 7:4
YHWH GOD's will required that his people be protected from destruction; the nation of Israel was to produce the promised Messiah, the one source of hope for all mankind, Jesus Christ.
The planned EXTERMINATION of 6.5 billion humans, if we take into consideration the plan chisled into the Georgia Guidestones is to be put into action, Jesus words at Matthew 24:21, 22 will be filfilled.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Thank you, Angela. Perfectly put! 🙏🔥

(1) Show this thread

Twitter link from 4557...

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Amazing, Brett. Thanks for posting. Their whole demon world is disintegrating!! Thank God 🙏🌟✨

(1) Show this thread

God❤️Family💙USA❤️Nature💙Music❤️Dogs💙Freedom❤️

How can we see this interview?

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Jen Trailz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i am believing every word. This war began in the heavens then manifestation on earth. Good vs Evil. Like a replay of the book of Esther just like you said. We are gonna win this cause the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is on our side. Thinking He was the ghost writer of the brilliant Plan. He chose the Actors and put upon them anointed mantles to carey out His Plan. Who thought they would be here on earth at this time? Playing the part God chose for them. WOW🤩🤩🤩

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I believe we are each special actors in this Divine Movie. Some have larger roles but each of us is meant to be here now holding God's light as best we can throughout the hell that was the deep state demon world.

Each one here that is shinging God's light is a tough Angelic warrior. Only the strongest of the strong volunteered to be here at this time to assist in the ascension and restoration of Gaia, her Kingdoms, Humanity and Galaxy to 5D+ Freedom, Sovereignty and Divinity.

There is no doubt that President Trump, Q-Team, the U.S. Military and all the White Hat Alliance are God's annointed 🙏🌟🔥

(1) Show this thread

We will be free for sure!!!
Almost time to wake the rest up.......

Was this recent? I haven't heard Juan in quite a while.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I've transcribed a number of Juan O'Savin videos and this is a "compilation" quote from 2 of them. One was from a video with Roseanne and the other with VGuerrila on Rogue News but that one's been deleted by youtube.

Juan has spoken about PURIM for several years and wrote about it in his book,' Kid by the Side of the Road.' Enclose the chapter heading.

It's all about reversals. The dark state reversed everything light and beautiful to dark. We are reversing everything dark to light.

Haman built a scaffolding intending for it to murder Mordecai but was himself killed on his own scaffolding. That is the point Juan makes over and over 🙏🔥

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Juan Was on Michael Jacos alternative you tube channel today another must see exposing child slavery.

(3) Show this thread

!!!!!!

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

WOW!! Thank you so much CQRAL! 🙏✨🔥

(1) Show this thread

God Wins 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I will 100% Confirm. They lose.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication