You've thought this too. I know I have over the years!
"HOW can all these mattress stores afford to stay open? The parking lot is ALWAYS empty! They gotta be shell companies for drugs!"

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Kendall did a vid on this.
https://youtu.be/6Amstt0Fi1Q

there is only one Mattress Firm in my town and I have fought all my mattresses from them they can't all be involved, can they?

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I have always wondered how they stay opwen.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

probably from all the mattresses, I buy from them. I have wasted thousands of dollars on mattresses.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I believe Mattress Firm is on the list of companies boycotting Mike Lindell.

Definitely NOT a Patriot Org.

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

There is definitely something to this.

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

OMG I have been saying this for forever. This is just a small section near me.

my wife and i were just talking about this. we need a new matress currently and drove by a store. no one in there. the employee, (singular) was playing on his phone. how can they afford to stay open? must be a cover. prolly have to sell 10-20 matresses a month just to cover rental, wages, insurance etc......

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I have heard of people being hidden in mattresses. I don't remember the context but it seems VERY relevant now!

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

CHILD TRAFFICKING COVERS!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

My teenage son pointed this out to me a few years ago. His exact words were "what's up with so many Mattress Firms? People only buy new beds every 8-10 years. That ain't right". Ha...great intuition he has!

yep, same w/ Starbucks, always thought...
in Toronto, have seen sometimes 4 on the same block