["Joe"] discusses suppy chains next to a decorative bust. Screenshot from CSpan this morning. 🎬

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

notice that Bidan / Biden has been shown here and there
w/ props of Kennedy items in the background,
and i wonder if Biden always felt a deep jealousy and resentment toward the Kennedy leaders and family, as if he was motivated
to compete w/ them. Perhaps he felt that, w/ his ever rising
power and money (and flashing smile?) were a worthy facsimile and frontrunner to the Kennedy Clan?

just a thought...

shown is something i found last year
(book title behind him)

@8kay8

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

or maybe Q giving us signals that Q is in control.β˜ΊοΈπŸΏπŸ™βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

I did not realize,
He's handsome.

#WWG1WGA WorldWide , Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier, QTuber, Light worker https://t.me/TheKeystoneChannel https://gab.com/MJustSayin

I just became your 6696th follower

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA β€” GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

like a talking head? πŸ˜‚

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

Who is the bust of?

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

Who is this?

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

looks like Robt F Kennedy?

(2) Show this thread