Let's ride at 70mph without helmets or jeans, but keep our mask on. We know what risks to take

Only people mentioned by @BadbraH in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Bad Brah to his Publication

Seems dangerous to me, besides being stupid. Masks could easily catch the wind and get blown out of position and impede vision.
Really hate to see people competing for Darwin Awards.
lol.

When it starts to hurt.... that’s when you gotta dig deep.

OMG .... i literally have tears running down my face and stomach hurts from laughong so hard...

Total morons! almost drove around the block yesterday to get a pick of a guy running with a mask on.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I've seen this for myself a number of times... morons..

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're wearing sandals as well. 😬

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

cant fix 'stupid'

There's your sign...

😄😆😅😂🤣

omg 😯😯 this is how you know its a wild place i mean i been yellef at for bein too close craziness i held it together tho i didnt want to add more stress an actually caise her to fall of madness

How to make Motorcycling uncool in one easy lesson🤦‍♂️
#dickheads