Farm girl; love my cats, dogs, horses and sheep and the good ole 🇺🇸

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

no father

So wrong!!

where's dad at?

Where are the fathers? Children need both parents ideally. I am not an expert, but I do know that having both a male and female role model in a kid's life balances their perspective and effects the child's psyche. Now to be fair, if either parent is not in the picture for some reason, a substitute can step in. This can be a grandparent, an aunt or uncle, a family friend, someone who takes on a partial role of caring for the child. Also, many cultures still live in close proximity to their extended family, which can be helpful especially when kids are young. Remember that saying it takes a village to raise a child?

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

And they just keep emasculating society

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

It should be called "Parent" cuz they ousted the FATHER!
Unbelievable. And....so they create a freaking magazine to indoctrinate on how to raise your own flesh and blood, soon planned to take them away and make them state property literally, as we all are already as per our birthcertificates.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

((my remark is reeking with woke sarcasm))

the parents mag rag is raaaaaaaaaaaycist and gender biased 😏

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Well, if you ever needed evidence to show that the power brokers are anti-traditional family unit, it's right here on the cover of this magazine. As always, their message is loud and clear. Wonder why we don't see it unless it's pointed out and put right under our noses?