Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

🦨🦨🦨

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Down they go! Drain The Swamp!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

My bet is he is dead now. Rosenstien, Pence and Ryan tried to have the Preaident removed from office by using the 25th Amendment.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I don't know how you have do this for 30 years, I have only done it for 11, and lately I can seem to cry for the children. They have to be rescued, I keep praying Jesus will take their pain away. Hopefully its working.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

One day at a time, my fren. ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Hearing he has been arrested and is at Hitmo awaiting trial.
That will fix that.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

HIS CHECKS HVAE BEEN FORWARDED TO GITMO BEING DEPOSITED IN THE BANK OF THE PATRIOTS. HEY PAUL IS THE CHECK IN THE MAIL?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Dont get too comfortable Paul. You are far from out of the woods. I hear you may soon be hunted in the black forest yourself. How ironic.

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

douche bag!

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

TRAITOR

fuck you paul ryan

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

why are we paying for the retirement of politicians, who all seem to be millionnaires ?

(1) Show this thread

Think about that. And teachers and fireman and police also all retire in there late 40's early to mid 50's

this piece of shit is no fuckin good

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

JERK RINO

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Worse than that he has never done ANYTHING for the American people except to LIE & refused to bring up removing "O'Bummer Care-Not" > promising Trump he would if he would sign the inflated Budget Bill he created!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Eddie Munster (Paul Ryan) is a Weenie, an enemy if the people.