Who else is having trouble finding cat food? Comments under Catturd's thread are saying it is a possible aluminum shortage. Anyone rlse hear that?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Sassy Dee to her Publication

chewy.com? I figured this & stocked up on both. But just got another case this week...πŸ€” We gotta be prepared for anything & EVERYTHING. Sigh! πŸ™

Chewy has been out of stock on my cat food for 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago they estimated to be back in stock March 15th. I have stocked up but I only been able to keep a month ahead. My girls are on a 90% wet food diet after I lost a cat to diabetes 2 years ago.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sassypatriot2020 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Sassy Dee to her Publication

Made in China pet food has shortened way too many pet lives. Don't get me started. Lost my dog Gracie in 2015 to those sweet potato/chicken Made in China treats.

Have you called the manufacturer? Worst case scenario, vet shop? They always have it πŸ™

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I have cleaned out my local petsmart. I have also contacted the manufacturer and I'm just waiting on a respsonse. I may have to try and hit some other petsmarts in my area though. Losing a pet is so terrible. I am so sorry for your loss. I was just ingorant that wet cat food is best for cats. If I had known I would've changed my cat's food when I first rescued them from my ex-husband. That is the reason I feed the girls premium wet cat food. Thank you for all your great suggestions. 😊

(1) Show this thread