Rudy Giuliani posted this on Telegram!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Body doubles?

State-of-the-art Masks on Actors? [We've seen multiple Buy-den mask slips in real time].

We are _forced_ to wear Covid masks.
[They] willingly hide behind masks

Photo below: "an average Rothschild dinner event."

The invitation to the#Rothschild Surrealist Ball in 1972
written in reverse which required a mirror to be read
Inversion is how they roll in [their] pseudo-satanic mind state

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Can we talk about those Dutch oranges? Queen Beatrix and her mob of mandarins are quite a bunch of lemons. They are the Mothership, owners of BlackRock, Nedlloyd, Maersk with Hillary's Evergreen, trafficking children as art to pedovores all over the globe.

Queen Bee is a big fan of satanic rituals and child hunting parties the likes we have only seen in B rated films. Ironically, a queen bee feeds, reproduces and fundamentally controls the hive without them necessarily knowing it. Coincidence?

I pray you were not exposed to that den of demons, and that your boys surround you with love and light eternally. 💝

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/05/12/modern-art-scandal-uncovered-are-children-shipped-in-boxes-as-live-art-under-the-art-for-embassies-program-to-feed-pedophiles-and-cannibals/

https://pedoempire.org/chapter-36-netherlands-the-pedophile-kingdom-and-sodom-and-gomorrah-of-the-modern-world/

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/illuminati-hive-mind/

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I wondered about the trafficking being partially exposed or mentioned in Tennet, a movie in theaters a few months ago. I guess they had exposed some of their evil there as in many movies. "Art" shipments. Sick. God, please eradicate this evil. Thank you. Amen.

(1) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Oprah has a production company called Harpo
Oprah = harpO
Oprah's network is called OWN = NWO

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

The evil on Benedict's face is so obvious, it's sickening!

(2) Show this thread

Comme Leonard de Vinci 🤓la main gauche du diable

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

You're so funny Dianna, you have lots of goodies in your back pocket, lol🤭

2791 = 19? Potus. 🙏❤️🙏