Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Today has been a rough one for me. Energies are intense!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

move beyond vibes to 'living information streams', God will pour out his spirit and your sons and daughters, old and young will prophecy" come! God propphesy we are willing .

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Vibes like this? lol

abso🇱🇷lutely ❤ the Kim vibes!!! Always gets me moving!! 💚🇱🇷💪✔

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

AMEN 😇🙏

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

feeling strangely calm-

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

needing good vibes. so so sad that my kids are missing out on so much. trying to keep the faith tho

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

Totally vibin' tonight! Going to bed high on hopium and faith! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Thank you doesn't even begin to express the appreciation for ALL of those truly saving the world and the precious children! Eternally grateful and praying for safety for all!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨