Steve Blank admitted recently in an interview that Venture Capital is a ponzi scheme.

Laughing about it.

Arrogant asshole.

[they] use CCP money to create American startups in order to control and blackmail.

The games are gonna end soon.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Those bastards

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/04rRbf0cIjc
This is better than any movie ive seen 🀣....welcome to the group tsking down the big guys "Wall Street Bets"

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

This is great 🀣🀣 sending to my brother cause he totally got in on that

(2) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

please we need to do the SEC and FED R next!
the corruption people have witnessed over the last 2 days have got people waking up to their crimes.
the Fed i get because they work cabal, but SEC is a government agency that mstead of protecting the individual investor, takes their direction from Hedges and Fed...bunch of thieves.
the system is rigged agsinst us

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Nana thinks that DJT has already taken the Fed Reserve away from them and pulled it into the Treasury. Notes took a while but in place since about last October maybe. They had originally thought that it would talk right up to the election to get treasury notes in position, but if you remember starting in about Sept.last yr Trump kept mentioning that they were head of schedule? I believe getting the treasury in position was what he was referring to then.

They have been Fookd for a while now.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Good money blessed with Good intention is tough to find.

Do you ever think the patriots will ever get to use all the ammo they bought in the last 12 years? Obama made the firearm industry a lot of money.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

shady is as shady does.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!