Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

You deserve it, and beyond, beauty.full soul. God bless.

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

Vous etes trop grourmande

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Bylette Maquille to her Publication

Grourmande? Does this mean grumpy?

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

In response Bylette Maquille to her Publication

Gourmande , pardon

(2) Show this thread

god bless u sister!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

@thepeoplesbridge
To Veronica Wolski: Did anyone ever tell you ... you look like Marilyn Monroe?

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

she does! is she???

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

blessed 🙌 🥰

Awe. That's awesome. ❤️❤️

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Awe!!! You are soo precious, Ms.V! Thank you for everything! You are one beautiful soul! I love you Ms.V! Great big hugs!🇺🇸❤️🤗❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

You are so worthy, you are like a zip of energy and enlightenment in everyting you do.

You are so deserving, thanks for all you do for all of us.❤️

Your so Beautiful an Amazing woman God Bless you for all that you do .Love Prayer&Lots of Hugs sent your way always

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts