Only people mentioned by @Roksmyth in this post can reply

In response The Real One to his Publication

I always knew๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I believe and felt it!!! Right when we went into lock down, I ran outside and stared at the sky!!! Between the moon, stars, dreams, ears ringing, Intuition and 25 yrs. of researching the missing people. I am so woke. I've seen those slit eyes, only a few thing's I didn't already know. I just hope, in other lifetimes I will still have the same abilities in different vessels. THAT freaks me out! I don't want to be evil or a "normie" after this life time.

This will aound crazy but my sis in law has a cousin who can talk to people in heaven. he told her that our lives are planned before we get here. I believe it.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

I believe that too. I also believe that this world is like a "boot camp" if you will, to understand our true world more completely.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Just like God Has a plan for each of us on this planet!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. โ€“ Psalm 139:16

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stamp out this Fkr and the CULT

blob:https://www.brighteon.com/3cf8f75f-8c0e-450d-af1a-bfa518922c5c

This documentary shld be shown to every man , woman & child on earth .Its long , but worth every minute. We must know who the enemy is , to suceed in the eradication of this evil , intentionally confusing , inhumane
group of psychotic infiltrators.

Words from a Anon that wantZ to spread the TRUTH

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Evil Incarnate!!! Catholics and Christians for that matter that are not awake yet will be SHOCKED!

(1) Show this thread