Good night Patriots!
Nana is falling asleep at the wheel, had to work today and not much sleep this week need to recharge with some good dreams.
Was wrapped in angels wings while I went to sleep last night,it was awesome.
Nana humbly asked God to command his Arcrangel Michael and his angels to watch over ever patriot and miliary that is in harms way Please forgive us of anytning we have done that is umclean in your eyes.
God bless you all! Nama loves you! Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen
God bless you Nana πŸ™

Amen!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Asking HIM to refresh, restore and uplift you. WWG1WGA- Hugs

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

Sleep well, Nana. Rest and refresh. I love dreamtime.