✨11:11 - The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots - 11:11 ✨
God Bless each and every one of you and thank you for holding the line & for holding Faith for a brighter future! God Wins .
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins ❤️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@LesgoBrandon) can see their posts

In response Lets Go Brandon 1776 to her Publication

Awwwww I love that sooo much!!! You rock Sista and it was so great to finally talk on the phone! I loved our convo and we will meet up soon! God Bless you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

In response Lets Go Brandon 1776 to her Publication

awesome. I had 11:11 on my clock this am
As a matter of fact Id say the past montj it has been happening a ton with alot of the numbers.
it used to happen when I was from like 5 until my late teens. Then I fell off for about 2 uears in my early 20's. I feel like I am getting back in tune...
Im excited!!!! That means I'm getting back to business... Last Dec 16th. I had a crazy episode had to goto the ER 2 times in one day... Too much to get into but from what I was told in February afyer reading what someone had posted 100% what I had gone through I was told welcome to the club. After asking what club I was told I started the Ascension process.🤷‍♀️ Not going to lie scared the crap out of me. Then Covid hit and here we are. Loving it all!!!
I have a ton of you to thank for bringing me along on this journey❤❤❤
love and light to you all😘❤🙏🏼🤗

(2) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

AMEN. IT'S HAPPENING. WWG1WGA ❤

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

God bless you as well Casey!

right back at ya! Becoming part of this big group of Patriots has been such a blessing. I have learned so many things & met so many wonderful people. God is in my life more than he has ever been before. I love & admire President Trump, the First Lady & the entire family for their love & devotion to our country. I know the best is yet to come! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

what is the meaning behind 11:11, i see this daily sometimes twice daily for over a month now

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

I love that and thank you for sharing! God Bless you and you family and I am glad you are here with us!!#wwg1wga 🙏🏼❤️✝️✨

(2) Show this thread

i moss all of you! its exhausting sometimes jumping from platform to platform. We do what we must!

#wwg1wga
z🇺🇸🙏🏼💪🏼♥️

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

beautiful and your timing - we got this! blessings to you 🎶🎶🎶

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Thank you and God Bless you Patriot! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread