πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ANONS THIS IS THE BIGGEST STORY TODAY
BIGGEST OF 2021 POSSIBLY
EYES ON

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Elon Musk said 2 days ago, Gates was shorting his stocks. He personally pushed GAMESTOP TO THE MOON on Twitter last month... Then Silver. Is this ELON PUSHING BACK HARDER?! Tesla's all about Bitcoin now too... WOW! 😲

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

im 50/50 on elon he hung out with these parasites

(1) Show this thread

everytime i see GME i think, games are fun. 🀣

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Shots fired! Shots Fired! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Snow white and her 7 busy at work. Go W+W!

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Happy Dance Time...

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

FED DOWN = GME TO MOON ?
FED DOWN = HFT/AI/BOT/CHEAT BLOCK ?
FED DOWN = ALLIANCE ATTACK ?
FED DOWN = PREVIEW OF THINGS TO COME ?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

FED OWL DOWN.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Payseur???

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

NOT MUCH ON THE PASEUR FAMILY- SUPPOSE TO OWN IT ALL - THREW SECRET GHOST CORPS. LIVING EVERYWHERE AMONGST US.

(1) Show this thread

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP